Snap a selfie to win!
Enter to win this professional blow dryer created by celebrity stylist, Harry Josh. Valued at $300 US, this blow dryer will help you create gorgeous Hollywood waves, just like the stars. It’s already being used by supermodels and celebrity clients, and everyone’s going crazy about it.
Harry Josh Pro Tools are only available in the US right now, but Jugni Style has the Canadian Giveaway Exclusive with this contest.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN:
1. ELIGIBILITY: HAPPY NEW HAIR (the “CONTEST”) is open to residents of CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) who are 18 years of age or older. Employees, volunteers, interns and the immediate families of employees of Blu Mango Media (“Sponsor”), its affiliates and subsidiaries are not eligible to enter the contest. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules (“Official Rules”). Void where prohibited.
2. RETAIL VALUE: 1 x $300 (US)Harry Josh Pro Tools ™ Blow Dryer
3. CONTEST PERIOD: Entrance into the Contest starts on December 12, 2013 to December 31st, 2013 at 5:00 pm. Voting Starts: January 2nd to January 15th, at 5:00 PM. Winner will be announced on January 16th.
4. HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Visit Jugni Style on Instagram at www.instagram.com/jugnistyle and follow Jugni Style (if you are not already).
Step 1: Take a picture of your best holiday hair. Ex. It can be a before and after photo or a single pose. We’ll leave the creativity to you!
*Step 2: Upload the picture to Instagram.
Step 3: Tag @JugniStyle and include the hashtag #jugnistylebeauty in the caption.
*Note: Entrants without Instagram can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo and 400 character commentary about your hair and style.
5. WINNER SELECTION:
There will be a selection of 5 finalist pictures which will be voted on by an internal team at Jugni Style. The pictures will be posted on our social channels (Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest) for vote by the public. Criteria for voting selection will be: best hair, most creative and fun.
6. WINNER DETERMINATION:
The top 5 pictures will be posted on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook for voting from January 2 to January 15, 2014. The picture with the most likes will be the winner of the contest.
Each like will be added as a point towards winning. Once all the votes (likes) are added, the winner will be selected. Ex. If your friend likes your picture on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram, each individual like will be counted as a vote.
Entries that include unauthorized displays of other companies’ trademarks or that violate third parties’ rights to privacy or publicity shall not be accepted and shall constitute a violation of these Official Rules. All determinations are within Sponsor’s sole discretion, and all winners are subject to verification. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) Grand Prize per person per contest period. In the event of a tie, Sponsor reserves the right to award an additional grand prize for the contest. Prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
Potential winners will be required to complete an Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) and any other documents required by Sponsor (“Release Documents”). The Release Documents are to be completed at the time of the prize award unless Sponsor, in its sole discretion, permits them to be completed thereafter, in which case they must be returned to Sponsor within 7 days of completion of the “Contest”. Failure to sign and submit all Release Documents within the specified time period, or noncompliance with these Official Rules by any potential winner, will result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor may require the prize to be returned and may award the prize to a runner-up.
7. GRAND PRIZE: One (1) $300 (US) Harry Josh Pro Tools ™ Blow Dryer. The prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Harry Josh Hair. Any questions regarding this Contest must be directed to Sponsor and not to Instagram or Harry Josh. Entrants agree to comply with Instagram’s terms and conditions at all times in connection with their participation in this Contest. By entering the Contest, each entrant waives, discharges, and releases Instagram from any and all liability associated with this Contest.
Participation in the Contest is not permission to violate any federal, provincial or local laws, including traffic and noise ordinances and laws prohibiting loitering, trespassing, public nuisance, theft or damage to property. Entrants need not violate any law to participate fully in the Contest, and any violation of law will be basis for immediate disqualification. If Sponsor becomes aware that an entrant has violated a law in the course of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right to notify the relevant law enforcement authorities without notice to the entrant.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, each entrant agrees: (a) to comply with all applicable laws in connection with participation in the Contest; (b) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges (if any), which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Contest; (c) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death or injury to person or property, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize or any harm/injury related to entrant’s participation in the Scavenger Hunt; and (d) to the use of his/her name, voice, performance, photograph/video, image and likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media (including digital media), now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. By participating, entrants also agrees not to release any publicity or other materials on their own or through someone else regarding their participation in the Contest without the prior consent of the Sponsor, which it may withhold in its sole discretion.
OWNERSHIP/USE OF ENTRIES: By submitting an Entry, each entrant agrees Sponsor shall own the Entry submitted (including the copyright thereto and all rights embodied therein) and that it and its designees may exploit, edit, modify and distribute the Entry and all elements of such Entry, including, without limitation, the names and likenesses of any persons or locations embodied therein, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity without compensation, permission or notification to entrant or any third party.
Released Parties are not responsible for loss, damaged, missing or delayed, misdirected or misplaced HAPPY hidden for any Scavenger Hunt Period; for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, illegible, stolen, delayed, misdirected or undelivered Entries or other photos, videos or images; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing or judging of Entries the announcement of the prizes, the incorrect uploading of the Entry or in any Contest-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by other entrants or site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Contest or website, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated Entries will be void. Should any portion of the Contest be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of Entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner[s] from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to action taken using the judging procedure outlined above or, if necessary, re-run the applicable Happy Hair Contest period. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT DELIBERATELY TO DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the Canadian Contest Laws and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. REQUEST FOR WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of winners available after January 31, 2013. Send a self-addressed, stamped, envelope by January 31, 2014 to: Happy Hair Contest; c/o Blu Mango Media Inc., #428 – 4550 Fraser St, V5V 4G8, Vancouver, BC, Canada.