Manish Malhotra celebrated 100 years of Bollywood in a fancy, star-studded fashion show at the TOIFA Technical Awards in Vancouver on April 5, 2013.
The show featured models and Bollywood actresses in stunning pieces inspired by different eras of Indian cinema. Celebrities spotted included Anushka Sharma, Ranbir Kapoor, Shahrukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra. The special fashion show by Manish Malhotra included:
- Urmila Matondkar: The award-winning actress has been acting since she was a child. She’s known for her ability to take on a variety of roles in musicals, dramas, and more recently roles in independent films.
- Raveena Tandon: Another award-winning actress, Raveena is also a producer, former model and most recently a TV talk show host with her 2012 show, Isa Ka Naam Zindagi.
- Neha Dhupia: This Bollywood actress and former Miss Universe is known for roles in Paying Guest, Action Replayy, De Dana Dan, Pappu Can’t Dance Saala and Julie. She has also worked on her first international project with Chris Kattan in IFC’s Bollywood Hero.
- Nargis Fakhri: An American fashion model and actress of Pakistani descent. She recently made her feature film debut in the Bollywood film, Rockstar, co-starring RanbirKapoor.
- Sonal Chauhan: A model, singer and actress who made her debut in 2008 with the film Jannat. She has since acted in several films including the upcoming horror thriller 3G.
Click through the slideshow for images from the fashion show and technical awards evening.
Read more TOIFA coverage:
- Best and Worst Dressed: Red Carpet Stars at TOIFA
- Bollywood Star Spotting in Vancouver
- Bollywood Star Stalking: 5 Places to Spot a Celebrity in Vancouver
- Exclusive: 10 Decades of Bollywood Dance with Shiamak Davar
- Times of India Fashion Shows: Satya Paul and Armaan DBG
Photography: Courtesy Times of India | Special thanks to highheelconfidential.com