Overplucked eyebrows? Check. Nazi threading lady who killed your brows before your BFF's wedding? Check. We've all had nightmare brow experiences at mega threading salons. But Ravy Mehroke and the talented Brow Sculptresses at Bombay Brow Bar reinvent the brow defining experience, by transforming all those sad memories of botched eyebrows into fabulous, perfect sculpted brows.
5 Reasons why you need to switch from a mega-threading salon to Bombay Brow Bar:
- Bombay Brow Bar uses the 3-point technique to determine the ideal shape that will suit your face. That means you won't have the same generic eyebrow shape as every other girl out there.
- $23 gets you an eyebrow consult, almost pain-free threading, an unbelievably relaxing rosewater brow massage, make-up touch-up, chai and gossip – all in clean, plush, Bollywood-inspired surroundings.
- High-quality, consistent servie. The Brow Sculptresses actually listen to what you say. Whether you want to clean-up your au natural look or define your brows, the Sculptresses are there to listen and recommend the best look for you. No more mismatched eyebrows, pointy arches or over-threaded/over-plucked brows.
- Their selection of brow make-up, glosses and stunning jewelry by celebrity fave designer, Amrita Singh.
- It's in Yaletown, baby.
1. Brows Before Sculpting 2. Brows Afer Sculpting
Here's the skinny: book an appointment online or just walk into their fabulous Yaletown location, where they'll great you with a cup of yummy chai before seating you on a plush pink chair. Next comes a consultation before they whip your brows into beautiful arches that frame your pretty eyes.
You'll be gorgeous in under 10 minutes.